'He talks to his dead great-grandparents': The child medium who 'sees and speaks with spirits'


Boy medium: Antonio claims he can talk to spirits, and is trying to find peace with his gift
Acceptance: Antonio, who doesn't seem fazed by his gift, says: 'I really wanna be a professional baseball and soccer player'

Finding strength: Theresa Caputo (right) shows Antonio and his mother Sandy (left) how to deal with the feelings and emotions that come with being able to communicate with spirits
Finding strength: Theresa Caputo (right) shows Antonio and his mother Sandy (left) how to deal with the feelings and emotions that come with being able to communicate with spirits
Acceptance: Antonio, who doesn't seem fazed by his gift, says: 'I really wanna be a professional baseball and soccer player'
Acceptance: Antonio, who doesn't seem fazed by his gift, says: 'I really wanna be a professional baseball and soccer player'

A little boy who can apparently speak to the dead, communicates with his late great-grandparents who he never got the chance to meet, his mother has said.
Antonio, aged between six and eight years old, struggles to find peace with his gift in the latest episode of TLC's Long Island Medium.
His mother, Sandy, says on the show: 'My son has the ability to see spirit, as well as I do. It's a gift from God. But I get worried.'
She added: 'He's seeing a lot, my grandparents have been around and he's been talking to them. He can describe what they're doing, even what their personalities are.

'It's a bag of mixed feelings, I don't want my son to be made fun of by his friends, or even adults, because adults are very judgmental as well'.
Antonio, who doesn't seem fazed by his gift, says: 'I really wanna be a professional baseball and soccer player.'
Një djalosh i vogël i cili ka aftësinë të flasë me të vdekurit, komunikon me stërgjyshërit e tij të cilët nuk i ka njohur asnjëherë, dëshmon e ëma. Antonio, rreth 7 vjec, mundohet të gjejë paqe dhe njëkohësisht të bashkëjetojë me dhuntinë e tij, teksa shfaqet në episodin e fundit të një reality-show të quajtur TLC’s Long Island Medium. Mamja e tij Sandy tha në emision se djali i saj ka aftësinë të shohë shpirtra, ashtu si vetë ajo. “Është një dhuratë nga Zoti. Por unë jam e shqetësuar”. Ajo shtoi më pas: “Ai shikon më tepër gjyshërit e mi, të cilët i sheh rreth e rrotull dhe flet me ta. Ai arrin të përshkruajë cfarë ata po bëjnë, madje edhe personalitetet e tyre. Është një mori ndjenjash të përzjera sepse nga njëra anë nuk dua që im bir të vihet në lojë nga shokët e tij apo nga të rriturit, sepse ata janë tepër paragjykues me të.” Por Antonio nga ana e tij nuk duket shumë i shqetësuar nga dhuntia e tij. “Unë dua të bëhem një futbollist profesionist ose lojtar bejzbolli”, tha fëmija. Zonja Caputo, e ëma e djaloshit, e përshkruan veten e saj si një mama tipike nga Long Island, e cila pretendon se edhe vetë merret me mediumet apo spiritualizmin dhe mund të komunikojë me të vdekurit. Episodi fokusohet me të ëmën e Antonios e cila drejton një takim, privat dhe më pas në grup, spiritualizmi. Grupi është i përbërë nga skeptikë të procedurës por dhe besimtarë të saj. Burri i saj, Larry dhe dy fëmijët, kanë mësuar të jetojnë



Copyright © Just 4 Laugh.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.