Attendant bashed robbers - and comforts him!

Oldenburg - A look into the fearless face of attendant Robert B. (20) from Oldenburg. He vermöbelte an armed robber with his baseball bat. Who began to whine. , the masked perpetrator (32) crept early. around 3.55 clock in the Westfalen-filling station in the Nadorster road Gas station attendant Robert B. (20) smeared just rolls up for sale, "I thought, which is determined so bundled up because it freezes." But suddenly the guy pulled a knife and hissed, "her money." Robert flabbergasted, "What? "The offender pushed the knife in the direction of the gas station attendant, missing him narrowly He yelled."? Do not you get me money come from " Robert picked up his bread knife, struggled with it from the perpetrator. Remotely he locked the doors and pressed the alarm button. Then he reached back into the next room. "I knew that there is a baseball bat" .. The knife man wanted to stab again big BANG since slammed the brave attendant as the perpetrators wanted to launch another attack, he got to the second impact .. head Robert "I thought at that moment nothing just works." The bleeding robber dropped the knife, fell into the arms of his conqueror and whined, "Let me go. . I have a wife and children " ! The nasty knife-Gangster - suddenly only a sobbing heap of misery must The attendant console him even there, the man a paper towel for the head wound ... But: "The police told me later that he lied. He wanted to spend the money on drugs, "says Robert. to the gas station robbers threaten at least five years' imprisonment and Robert worked yesterday evening at the gas station. His boss Heiko Lammers: "I'm pretty proud of him. But to me the safety of my people is more important than the money. "


Copyright © Just 4 Laugh.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.